BET Hip Hop Awards Black Carpet Coverage > OH MY!!
- Nelly -He looked like happy money. A rare expression during this recession, and lyrics of delusion.
- Rick RAWSE – Very nice in person,he complimented my Taurus piece. I was confused by his silk pajama choice, however.
- DJ Drama – So articulate and chill. I should’ve had a glass of what he sipped.
- Drumma Boy – STILL a humble artist with a great personality! His excitement is infectious.
- BIG KRIT – ASIDE from being a favorite artist of mine, he was SO humble, pleasant, and posed for my STAN moment. *SWOON*
This was my first Black Carpet event, and was a bit nervous trying to secure artists before their publicists pulled them away. Shout/Out to all the working media on the carpet, particularly the Jasmine Brand and Marc from ATL Profile who worked opposite sides of me. It was quite an experience; think I’m broken-in just right. Check the exclusive video coverage at Tastemaker Magazine!
Posted on October 2, 2011, in Black Hollywood, Event Coverage, Music and tagged BET, BET Awards, Black Carpet, Coverage, Hip Hop Awards, Hip-Hop, media, Music. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.